Defender Hurricane Screen System
Soon to be the #1 Hurricane Screen System in the WORLD!
- Meets all Miami Dade / FBC / and Texas TDI
- Spans from 3’ – 30’ wide and up to 20’ Tall
- Higher design pressures than any other hurricane screen system
- Utilizes the proven and Patented technology of our MagnaTrack system
- With the OMEGA Tex Fabric by Twitchell the system can be used 365/24/7
- 10yr Warranty on the fabric
- Use for Solar protection 95%, privacy, bug protection, or in the event of a storm the system will provide Hurricane or Tornado Protection
- Integrate the controls with your home automation, Alexa, Google, Cell phone or Tablet.
- The Free-Floating track system of the MagnaTrack provides a perfect looking screen without the pocketing and baggy appearance of competitive systems
- Easy to install
- NO service issues, hang ups, rewraps typical with competitive systems
- Official introduction mid-October and shipping orders mid to late November 2019!
Can your screens handle a hurricane?
Home damage from a hurricane can be devastating. Between 1980 and 2018, hurricanes caused an overwhelming $862 billion in damages. While not all damage is avoidable, some can be prevented by taking proper precautionary steps.
Structurally-engineered roller and weight bars are unparalleled in strength, rigidity and durability. Our Defender Hurricane Screen System uses MagnaTrack™ technology that is integrated with an exclusive reinforcement channel; this is the only system in the world that uses magnetic fields to dampen the impact of wind loads and flying debris while maintaining a flat and uniform screen surface appearance when deployed.
Self Adjusting Technology (SAT) built into every system, allows the screen to freely deploy in windy conditions without hang-ups or rewraps, common in other competitive products.
All Defender Screens use a blend of high tenacity PET and Aramid core yarns encapsulated with a durable vinyl that defends against severe hurricanes, insects, solar rays and offers maximum outdoor privacy. It also protects your structure from category five hurricane winds, exceeding 156 mph with any heavy, flying debris. All fabrics used in Defender Screens come with a 10-year warranty.
Defender Screen fabrics are “self-extinguishing,” unlike most competitive Polypropylene fabrics that are highly flammable, break down easily from U.V. rays and can only be used in the event of a storm, under warranty.
Our patented system is built for unparalleled impact absorption, delivered by our MagnaTrack technology. At the push of a button, all Defender Screens can be controlled by a remote, smartphone or home automation system. In addition, all are available for use with fixed controls.
No matter the time of year, Defender Screens can always be to be used 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Defender Hurricane Screen systems exceed the performance criteria of the following standards, with spans of up to 30 feet:
TAS 201, 201, 203, 203-94
ASTM E330, E1886 & E1996
Florida Product Approval: #FL30798
Design Pressure up to +/- 200 PSF